Meeting up with Flyball Friends!

Our second day on the road and we are headed through Kentucky and Indiana towards Illinois. Here is a picture of a few of the dogs at a rest stop where we stopped to let everyone out for a walk. From left to right: Balderdash (sitting), Starbit (held) and Susie (standing, Sheltie). Our destination tonight was supposed to be Rockport, IL (or is that Rockford... shoot, I always mess that up). Anyways, there is no way we are getting that far with all the delays yesterday so we are aiming for El Paso, IL. I have never been to Ohio or Illinois before. So I was looking forward to adding them to my "visited states" collection.

Another big reason to drive our route (via Bloomington IL) is to meet up with some friends! Yes, we found some flyball friends that were crazy enough to drive an hour to have dinner with us. Here we are (L to R): Bill, Ditto, me, Brian & Keri Fay.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home