DogGoneFast Flyball Club Adventures

2 RVs, 4 handlers, 10 dogs... Alaska here we come! How crazy are we... driving from Raleigh, NC to attend a flyball tournament in Palmer, Alaska... read all about it right here!

My Photo
Name:

Flyball Fanatic and former software engineer... which is why I have the time to drive to Alaska this summer! This is my boy BC, Sweep, with me at the Birmingham Bandits tournament in Alabama.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Why we needed to get to Minneapolis...


OK... the truth of the matter for our rush to Minneapolis on Sunday... can you tell from the photo??? I had a plane to catch! There was no way I was missing the Stanley Cup Finals when I had tickets waiting at home!! So I'm back in Raleigh, NC. My 2 wonderful friends, 2 RVs and 9 dogs are somewhere in the Dakota's now and I got to see my team WIN game 1. I'm flying back to Billings, Montana on Thursday morning to meet up with them again after I attend game 2 on Wednesday night. Can you tell that I'm a Canadian now... crazy flyballer and hockey fan too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home